Sunday, February 19, 2006

A good Christian

My father-in-law once told my wife that I am the most Christian person in the family.

He is a good man and I know he meant well, but that statement truly offended me. I was not raised with direct Christian values, though I do live in a Judea-Christian society so I have a lot of the values that come from that.

The presumption is that to be a good Christian is to be like me is so ludicrous since while I agree I have some values that are assigned to "good Christian," I loath almost everything Christian.

I guess if to seek the Truth and not tell a lie is to be a good Christian then there are no Christians that are good Christians since Jesus and God are both lies.

Here is good article on persecution and Christianity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home